Que el camino salga a tu encuentro,
Que el viento siempre esté detrás de tí
y la lluvia caiga suave sobre tus campos.
Y hasta que nos volvamos a encontrar,
que Dios te sostenga firmemente de su mano.
Que vivas por el tiempo que tù quieras
y que nunca quieras vivir tanto como vives.
Recuerda siempre las cosas que te entristecieron
Recuerda siempre olvidar a los amigos que resultaron falsos
pero nunca olvides recordar a aquellos que permanecieron contigo.
Recuerda siempre olvidar los problemas que ya pasaron,
pero nunca olvides recordar las bendiciones de cada día.
Que el día más triste de tu futuro,
no sea peor que el día más feliz de tu pasado.
Que nunca caiga el techo encima de tí,
y que los amigos reunidos debajo de él nunca se vayan.
Que siempre tengas palabras cálidas en un frío anochecer,
y una luna llena en una noche obscura.
Que el Señor te guarde en su mano y no apriete mucho su puño.
Que los problemas te abandonen,
los ángeles te protejan y el cielo te acoja.
Que tus bolsillos estèn pesados y tu corazón ligero.
Que la buena suerte te persiga y,
cada día y cada noche tengas bebidas junto a la fogata,
risas para consolarte,
a los que amas cerca de ti
y todo lo que tu corazón desee.
Que Dios este contigo y te bendiga,
que veas a los hijos de tus hijos,
que el infortunio sea pobre y seas rico en bendiciones,
que no conozcas nada más que la felicidad desde este día en adelante.
Que Dios te conceda muchos años de vida.
Seguramente Él sabe que la tierra no tiene suficientes ángeles.
- Everything is as it should be. It’s crazy how you always end up where you’re meant to be – how even the most tragic and stressful situations eventuallyteach you important lessonsthat you never dreamed you were going to learn. Remember, oftentimes when things are falling apart, they are actually falling into place.
- Not until you are lost in this world can you begin to find your true self. Realizing you are lost is the first step to living the life you want. The second step is leaving the life you don’t want. Making a big life change is pretty scary. But you know what’s even scarier? Regret. Vision without action is a daydream, and action without vision is a nightmare. Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it.
- It’s usually the deepest pain which empowers you to grow to your full potential. It’s the scary, stressful choices that end up beingthe most worthwhile. Without pain, there would be no change. But remember, pain, just like everything in life, is meant to be learned from and then released.
- One of the hardest decisions you will ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or take another step forward. If you catch yourself in a cycle of trying to change someone, or defending yourself again someone who is trying to change you, walk away. But if you are pursuing a dream, take another step. And don’t forget that sometimes this step will involve modifying your dream, or planning a new one – it’s OK to change your mind or have more than one dream.
- You have to take care of yourself first. Before befriending others, you have to be your own friend. Before correcting others, you have to correct yourself. Before making others happy, you have to make yourself happy. It’s not called selfishness, it’s called personal development. Once you balance yourself, only then can you balance the world around you.
- One of the greatest freedoms is truly not caring what everyone else thinks of you. As long as you are worried about what others think of you, you are owned by them. Only when you require no approval from outside yourself, can you own yourself.
- You may need to be single for awhilebefore you realize that, although the co-owned belongings from your failed relationships might not have been divided equally, the issues that destroyed the relationships likely were. For how can you stand confidently alone, or see the same issues arising in your newest relationship, and not realize which broken pieces belong to you? Owning your issues, and dealing with them, will make you far happier in the long run, than owning anything else in this world.
- The only thing you can absolutely control is how you react to things out of your control. The more you can adapt to the situations in life, the more powerful your highs will be, and the more quickly you’ll be able tobounce back from the lows in your life. Put most simply: being at peace means being in a state of complete acceptance of all that is, right here, right now.
- Some people will lie to you. Remember, an honest enemy is better than a friend who lies. Pay less attention to what people say, and more attention to what they do. Their actions will show you the truth, which will help you measure the true quality of your relationship in the long-term.
- If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never have enough. If you are thankful for what you do have, you will end up having even more. Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold; happiness dwells in the soul. Abundance is not about how much you have, it’s how you feel about what you have. When you take things for granted, your happiness gets taken away.
- Yes, you have failed in the past. But don’t judge yourself by your past, you don’t live there anymore. Just because you’re not where you want to be today doesn’t mean you won’t be there someday. You can turn it all around in the blink of an eye by making a simple choice to stand back up – to try again, to love again, to live again, and to dream again.
- Everything is going to be alright; maybe not today, but eventually. There will be times when it seems like everything that could possibly go wrong is going wrong. And you might feel like you will be stuck in this rut forever, but you won’t. Sure the sun stops shining sometimes, and you may get a huge thunderstorm or two, but eventually the sun will come out to shine. Sometimes it’s just a matter of usstaying as positive as possiblein order to make it to see the sunshine break through the clouds again.
If it hurts, let go. Life is way too short to waste any time at all. Youre only young for so long, and every moment you spend dwelling on the things that only cause you to hurt, is precious time wasted where you could have been out adventuring around, making more memories to look back on. Nobody wants to remember the nights they sat around crying. They look back at the adventures they had while they were young. The good nights, days, whatever. And when you find someone where it feels like the first time every time, don’t let that go. Dont give up without a fight on people worth fighting for. To hell with anybody who makes you feel like youre ordinary. Dont waste your time. When you find this person, hold tight and do not ever let them go. It rarely happens. And youll know it, because its when you feel most alive and when you’re with that person, it feels so right. Its a pretty shitty and hard world, but you can definitely be happy if you want to be.
You’ll think he’s kind of weird but funny and cute. At first you won’t think much of it, but that little nagging gut feeling will kick in again, so please, please, please listen to it, because knowing him will change your life forever.
Hey there Delilah
Hey there Delilah / What’s it like in New York City? / I’m a thousand miles away / But girl, tonight you look so pretty / Yes you do / Times Square can’t shine as bright as you / I swear it’s true
Hey there Delilah / Don’t you worry about the distance / I’m right there if you get lonely / Give this song another listen / Close your eyes / Listen to my voice, it’s my disguise / I’m by your side
Oh it’s what you do to me x 4 / What you do to me
Hey there Delilah /I know times are getting hard / But just believe me, girl / Someday I’ll pay the bills with this guitar / We’ll have it good / We’ll have the life we knew we would / My word is good
Hey there Delilah / I’ve got so much left to say / If every simple song I wrote to you / Would take your breath away / I’d write it all / Even more in love with me you’d fall / We’d have it all
Oh it’s what you do to me x 4
A thousand miles seems pretty far / But they’ve got planes and trains and cars / I’d walk to you if I had no other way / Our friends would all make fun of us and we’ll just laugh along because we know / That none of them have felt this way / Delilah I can promise you / That by the time we get through / The world will never ever be the same / And you’re to blame
Hey there Delilah / You be good and don’t you miss me / Two more years and you’ll be done with school / And I’ll be making history like I do / You’ll know it’s all because of you /We can do whatever we want to / Hey there Delilah here’s to you / This one’s for you
Oh it’s what you do to me x 4 / What you do to me.